Student of the Month
Welcome to Mrs. Ball's
4th Grade Classroom!
2017/2018 School Year
Please refer to the daily lunch calendar for the cycle day! On the days that your child has P.E., it is easier if he/she comes to school already in gym shoes. Thank You!
Lunch/Recess 12:00-12:30 Daily
All of our specials are from 11:00-11:50
Strings 9:00-9:30 on cycle days 2/7 and 4/9
Cycle Days 1/6: Art
Cycle Days 2/7: Music
Cycle Days 3/8: Computers Cycle Day 3/ and Guidance Cycle Day 8
Cycle Days 4/9: Library
Cycle Days 5/10: PE
10. Homework is given Monday through Thursday. Please turn it in on time!
9. Bring your Star Binder everyday to school.
8. Wear gym shoes to school on P.E. days (See lunch calendar for cycle days)
7. Remember to bring your instrument if you participate in strings
6. All corrected work goes home on Thursday (Show it to mom and dad)
5. Bring your agenda everyday to class. Make sure it is signed nightly by mom or dad
4. Practice your multiplication facts with IXL (Passwords were sent home) and study your spelling words nightly
3. Be prepared for outside recess by having appropriate clothing for the different seasons
2. Read! Read! Read! Reading should be part of your nightly routine even if it has not been assigned.
1. Remember to have fun, work hard, and always practice the 4 B's!